"Driven by the visions of human beings I accompany organisations, teams and people on the path of their development."
Born in 1968, married, 1 daughter, 1 son, lives in Feldkirch / Vorarlberg (A)
Training and qualifications
- HTL Electronics and Communications Engineering, Rankweil
- Study of Theology, Political science and Philosophy at the
- Leopold-Franzens University, Innsbruck, and University of St. Georgen, Frankfurt a. M.
- Psychotherapeutic Propaedeutics at the Leopold-Franzens University, Innsbruck
- Neuwaldegger Curriculum for Systemic Corporate Development, Vienna
- Master of Science in Organisational Development at the Fachhochschule Dornbirn
- Training in TCI, bioenergetics, systemic constellation work, group dynamics and large group methods
- Since July 2014 Freelance Organisational Developer; Network Partner "Sense for People"
- 2013 - 2014 Advisor at the Management Center Vorarlberg
- 2001 - 2013 Sparkasse Feldkirch (Feldkirch), Management position in organisation and IT, as well as enterprise development; Member of the extended management team
- 2000 - 2001 Mayer Personalberatung (Rankweil), Personnel Consultant
- 1999 - 2000 Caritas Tirol (Innsbruck), Educational Consultant
- 1997 - 1999 Telefonseelsorge Tirol (crisis line) (Innsbruck), Deputy Manager
- Process-oriented monitoring of development processes
- Advice for the changing of organisations
- Accompaniment of strategy and mission statement processes
Moderation of organisational, departmental, and team retreats
Workshops on leadership and team development
Working languages:: German